Posts by unknownerror51
7 posts total, newest first.
UUID bypass?in Minecraft Help - Right I've been banned on my alt for duping on a server, so I know its not my IP banned it must be my UUID, does anyone know a bypass to this?
I have looked but I can't find any clear information on how to do this.[V100 - TU31] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.9in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Brysonishere;14837493]is this detected?? i just bought the game and wanna make sure i dont get banned lmaooo[/QUOTE]
I can confirm this is not detected ive been using it for months, and to anyone else asking itCommandsin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GalaxyYT;14809030]For changing maps in zombies I use the following 2 commands. It has never crashed for me (and it even works in public match if you're host lol)
First command:
sv_maprotation gametype zclassic mapRound skipin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - If you want to just skip rounds if can be done with the trainer 1.4.9, you just need to open it during the loading screen and disable Z spawns during loading and then set the speed to x10 and you will get to 255 easy on Commandsin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - I'm wondering whats the commands for BO3 dev console.
I know you can do things like lobby_list and lobby_kick ect a player told me the other day you can change the map in the dev console.
I wanted to know what are all
Showing the 5 most recent posts.