Posts by NTAuthority
49 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 2 Fast File Soundsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - >custom header
just a normal AILSOUNDINFO structure, mostlyIW5M - L33T ESP :Pin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;6885618]Still loving those weapon shaders. xD[/QUOTE]
materials*
a few other notes:
- encrypting the embedded DLL resource when it still ends up on-disk is really a nice deterrent (hint: it's not; t[Question]4d1 r25 aimbot?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;6801913]Cl_WritePacket here I come....Maybe, if I get drunk later.....[/QUOTE]
should I decide to counter you beforehand and hook netchan to prevent that?IW5M - aCI Bypasser :: Make Detected Hacks Undetected + Chopper Box ESP!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;6798762]NTAuthority...Revision 25......F u..... -.-[/QUOTE]
they didn't exist prior to this eitherIW5M - aCI Bypasser :: Make Detected Hacks Undetected + Chopper Box ESP!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Kenshin13;6798637]Also any aimbot that sends commands like:
+melee
+sprint
+fireweapon
+frag
+smoke
Works with this.
Gotta use CBuf_Addtext or ProcessCommand or something. All aimbots I think use this way (I th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.