Posts by Nozmic
5 posts total, newest first.
Where to find dbd cheap?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ipatrykipatryk2;14830405]If you want dlc's for dbd for 1 euro and dbd like for 3 euro u ahve to use vpn change to Argentina and change your shop region into it. Than u have to buy steam giftcard and add it to yourWhere to find dbd cheap?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Sorta pressed for money atm but I wanna buy another copy of dbd where are some places I can find it cheap? ThanksSo..my ban chancesin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ImNotApersonl;14818648]Modified Savefile even with +1 bloodpoint = ban lol[/QUOTE]
Yea i used cheat engine to hack the bp. What's so unsafe about editing bloodpoints using save file tho?So..my ban chancesin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I've gotten hacked 100k shards, 40m bp, edited my save file twice with all killers and survivors p3, legacy on everyone and 600 items and addons of everything. Should i just make a new acc?Save Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I wanna add the retired offerings that let you darken/brighten the map to my claud. Is it possible? Just curious
Showing the 5 most recent posts.