Posts by dibdabi
3 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Has anyone made an updated Juggernaut Items for Nulgath bot? I've been trying out two bots and they seem to not be picking up loot from the enemies. It just straightout rejects it.Yami no Ronin Class (Non legion players)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've been using this one, and so far so good. Until I started /dag****, when it enters the room with Blademasters it doesn't seem to kill it and just loops back at the beginning. Although props to this bot.Legion Combat Trophy Bot (Grimoire 3.8)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It just walks to the room where Dage is, it doesn't really kill him and it loops back to the first screen of the map.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.