Posts by Foracao
4 posts total, newest first.
Credits with CEin Dead Frontier Hacks - Hello guys I have been trying to change the credit value.
I already found the adress but when i try to change it change the value but doesn´t count.
Ex: If I have 200 and i use cheat engine to put +200, it will appearFast loot and no zombi attackin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=samsam215;14797403]will you not get banned using that?[/QUOTE]
It�s been 2 weeks since I started using it and yet, no sights of ban.
Sometimes I get an security error but it's okFast loot and no zombi attackin Dead Frontier Hacks - the "no zombi attack" it's working, check the forum.
i u want to loot fast, put 1.35 on "enable speed hack"( don't grind with that value)Unlimited ammoin Dead Frontier Hacks - Does anyone want to help me out?
I'm trying to find the ammo source.AOB codesin Dead Frontier Hacks - Hello guys, I'm new to the server and since no one is posting one hit kill and others codes, I would like to give my soul to the community and make that codes!
I already tried some youtube stuff, but I never coded befor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.