Posts by ProHackas
108 posts total, newest first.
999 EXP HACKin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Oh... You want one? Why didn't you just ask. Oh sure people in MPGH will be happy to make one at your request. NOT! I'm sorry to inform you, that we also have lives here. Now that the COOP is server sided, it is impossibAnyone contacted youngbuck1970?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I thought he said he found a job that pays him $1000 a week or something, and he is leaving for a while...I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK! :Din Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I just checked and now my inventory is wiped tooo, damn... now my sniper is just m24 with no scope or crosshair!!!I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK! :Din Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Prepix;6427650]
Then tell me how the drugdealers smug their drugs to another country and get arrested? One golden tip and the whole country will follow you to get ya.[/QUOTE]
Wth? Why are we talking about drug deRedspot banned?!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I remember my first ban... for flaming, aahhh good times. LOL actually it succked, i couldnt do anything. :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.