Posts by Nachos
2,984 posts total, newest first.
I've been banned ....in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=drsandman;8368187]Sigh, they don't have guns where you come from do they...
mpgh > forum > realm-mad-god-hacks-cheats > section-rules-please-read. < Quote location.
@Royce (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.phWho is the lucky minion? :Din Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=OnLevel;8233500]Why would they need to play the game? Their jobs are to analyze the files for any malware.[/QUOTE]
I never played past the tutorial of ROTMG and I took care of this section alone for a couple of mWho is the lucky minion? :Din Realm of the Mad God Discussions - There is no need to start fighting for nilly guys...
And I can say that Liz is not gonna bother that comment from nilly about approving your own infected hacks affect much... Choosing a minion is a risk and they get a lWho is the lucky minion? :Din Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=nilly;8229386]Thanks for all the support guys. :) I applied for minion before and no one was picked. We'll see what happens this time around.
[/QUOTE]
Since my attention was brought to this thread anyway;
WheShare Your Setupin General - Here's some shitty iPhone pics because I'm too lazy to pull out a better camera.
http://i.imgur.com/5cpRUWNh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tjFlP5Bh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/olopQYgh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yRgLY6Nh.jpg
http:/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.