Posts by Ricocow
21 posts total, newest first.
(Nippy) How to use boot drop from Nippy ??in Trove Hacks & Cheats - If you need help on nippys fishing bot, add me and I'll help u ricocow#1883mp following bot, I need someone to point me out what's wrongin Trove Discussions & Help - Hey guys,
I took this ouuuutdated bot : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1279256
I tryed to update the pointer with some fresh one :
Pointer : 0x00F3FE9C
X := "0x0+0x28+0x54+0xAC+0x4+0x60Trainer V.3.0 + Farm'sin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Well, thank you for the answer. The bug just didn't happend again.
Could you update the first post for explaining how update the new speed pointer inside the .exe ?Trainer V.3.0 + Farm'sin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Thank you, it's really usefull.
When I use it, sometimes i switch to a first person view or a view from my feet.Do you have any idea where it come from ?Nippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Here is the new pointer :
Pointer=0x00F0D17C
Showing the 5 most recent posts.