Posts by Disco
639 posts total, newest first.
v1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainerin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - That generator is actually an update of an old old old one that used to float around different DF trainer forums. You could probably find it in old versions if you looked around online. I recognize the look of it and allv1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainerin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - From a user point of view, you basically just hit register and a couple hours later you can use all the hacks.
What I don't really like is the Gold/XP generators you see floating around, one was just released here. Youv1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainerin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Works great, still. Do you guys hit the cap over and over? I'm afraid it'll flag my account and I'll get banned :Pv1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainerin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I'm level 44 I think, I went from 28 to 38 the first day and then to 44 the next. They make the warning so scary but nothing ever happens :P
The problem I had was that when I hit the limit it wouldn't let me finish the qv1.4.2 - dpDesigns Trainer - DragonFable Trainerin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Woo hoo! Hooray for updates!
This works so beautifully. I just leveled up 3 times in as many quests. This is just what a trainer should be all about :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.