Posts by MediocreGam3r
5 posts total, newest first.
OnlyFans Account With Balance And 3 Days Warrantyin User Services - I'm interested. Already added you on IMPhotoshop Anything You Desire | Products | Text | Otherin User Services - Do you offer photoshop for paystub or w-2? And how do I contact you?RIP Costcoin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Doomxs;14997928]They rebill the exact amount that the item was worth. So if you refunded a $500 item from costco they rebill you for the cost of that item[/QUOTE]
From what I've seen on tele, it's pretty randomRIP Costcoin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Doomxs;14997924]They take it our of your bank then cancel your membership[/QUOTE]
So they only rebilled you $800 out of a much higher amount that you refunded from them?RIP Costcoin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Audioboxer;14997873]If it's pre-approved, meaning they request the charge before you cancel, yes.
If they haven't requested before you cancel, no, they'll get denied.[/QUOTE]
You talking about canceling card
Showing the 5 most recent posts.