Posts by kcb123
7 posts total, newest first.
Osu PP Limit?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Okfaijgna;15133730]try to mimic a way a new player gets into the game so very low amounts of pp early on and just being bad at the game and then slowly build into more and more stars and more pp and i mean weeks tOsu PP Limit?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=kcb123;15132015]Hey, I only have a small question.
What is the PP Limit for new Osu! Accounts?
I've heard, that it is 40PP per day, but when I tried to play 80PP max. at the third day,
the account has gotteHow can I get unrestricted and create a new osu! Account again?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Okfaijgna;15132311]hqosu is quite literally the reason you're getting restricted lol, dont use any program, you need to change Uninstall ID, disk sig, Mac address, New IP, also logout of the account you got restriHow can I get unrestricted and create a new osu! Account again?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Okfaijgna;15132259]you can find one here in mpgh, simple search would make you find it[/QUOTE]
Give me a second, I'll tell you if it worked <3 :D
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Okfaijgna;15132259]you can find oneHow can I get unrestricted and create a new osu! Account again?in osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Okfaijgna;15132248]you need to change uninstall id not hwid[/QUOTE]
Can you give me a program?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.