Posts by cheatt
17 posts total, newest first.
Unbanned method! new! play on offical IW server , no need to change server addressin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Now I have a really working method that can unban yourself from IW, I figured out by myself, just 3 steps, all process will take less than 1 min.
Now what my method's advantage:
1. You don't need to bother reinstall OUnban yourself from IW 100% worksin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - please read my post, I said you should use my method, after using my method, then you just change the name or you don't even need to change name then you can playUnban yourself from IW 100% worksin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Now I have a really working method that can unban yourself from IW, I figured out by myself, just 3 steps, all process will take less than 1 min.
Now what my method's advantage:
1. You don't need to bother reinstall O[release] MrMenHax 1.3.37 v1.0 AlterIWnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - laser doesn't work !!![RELEASE]AlterIWNet 10802-1 Hack.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - what is xhair btw?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.