Posts by contryroda
29 posts total, newest first.
Family sharingin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - If I turn it off, nothing will happen to my main, right?Family sharingin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hi, there is the question. I have 2 accounts, one with a legit account and another with argentina wallet. Now i'm sharing argentina's account with my Legit one and with a friend who has cheated his account on DBD. If he Family sharein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hi guys, I currently have an account with banned dbd and a completely new and legit one, can I do the family share without being banned on the legit? Or can't you? Obviously they are two different licenses, can i also maAbout manual reportin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I don't really want to make tickets, because I have cheated in the past too but I hate it when someone tells me to die in the post game chat. I wanted to know if I could make a ticket without repercussions with a legit aFovin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - What is for you guys the most similar stretched resolution as increased fov, i'm trying 1200x1080 but i don't know
Showing the 5 most recent posts.