Posts by TurTLeZ
163 posts total, newest first.
[NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT] Working way to execute script commandsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=neos300;6484761]Check to see if there are any syntax errors.
Also, when you press G, nothing will appear but your gear has been added. Restart the game to see the effect.[/QUOTE]
Lies, restarted the game twice to[NO BYPASSES, NO BULLSHIT] Working way to execute script commandsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I tried adding the "sniper pack" that you posted to the end of mine and it doesn't do anything when i hit G :/ any ideas?Inventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Tried this and got an AS50. Closed game, repeated process, and when I try to join the server, it gets passed the waiting for player to create screen and then sits at loading forever. Been at least 15 mins. Any ideas?
EDBlack Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Rapid fire = :(My latest signature for myself, first in a year lol...in Showroom - I was doing signatures a year or two ago back on gamebattles. Mainly text though. Not my with images, i didnt do much to the picture, but thats what I like about it. It's simple. Idk what to do with the text and i dont l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.