Posts by syounes03
24 posts total, newest first.
Dc Weapon Bypassin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks for sharing really,
How to find ADDR using AOB ?
I'm using CE >> Search for this array >> Nothing found why ?Bypass 28_X Client Error (I need latest struct and weapon size)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I don't know how to find the function that reads the values in CF,
So
I want to take a backup of WeaponMGR, Set reload speed to 100, Before going to the lobby i will return the reload speed and all modified values to theSomething about addysin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Where is the problem ?
*(float*)(CShell+WeaponMgr +(4*i)) + NoReload) = 3.0f; <<< ERROR
*(float*)(CShell+WeaponMgr +(4*i)) + Recoil1~4) = 0.0f; <<< ERROR
No Reload was working fine but i removed the function of it, noBypass 28_X Client Error (I need latest struct and weapon size)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Just want to get help to complete my idea, don't need to learn hooking or this things, i don't have to patch CF while i got pure values :), Bypass could be patched but my way will never be patched.Bypass 28_X Client Error (I need latest struct and weapon size)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm still a beginner so finding this value and hooking it will be impossible for me at the moment.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.