Posts by ARKaMAN
10 posts total, newest first.
XML "Hacks" will get you resetin Crysis 2 Discussions - [quote=angekouya;3735954]and also when you try to play with xml hack you will be kicked out from the server.....:)[/quote]
I have had mixed results with that. Sometimes I get kicked sometimes I can play for 4 rounds noXML "Hacks" will get you resetin Crysis 2 Discussions - [quote=nitega;3735933]april 1 joke? :D[/quote]
I don't think so. This kind of thing is pretty far. People arn't raging on the forums so I think this is a legit strike back at hackers. But this should have got us baXML "Hacks" will get you resetin Crysis 2 Discussions - They reset me to. :p w.eModded Scripts (Easy Ranks) *insekt*in Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - LAWL this is great. Thanks for the scripts. I modded my Shotty to have 2000 Pellets with huge spread and range. Booom half the team dies. LALWLAWLAWLWA I can blow up 20 cars in like 1 shot. God this makes people rageModded Scripts (Easy Ranks) *insekt*in Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - Hmm does not seem to work for me. :\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis 2\gamecrysis2\Scripts
Is that right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.