Posts by b0tkiller
41 posts total, newest first.
Hi Mods and Team membersin General - Before replying like an asshole you should have checked when i was active last time. When i was active back in 2020 lots of things were allowed which i don't see allowed anymore.
AND WHAT IS WRONG IN ASKING IF I DIDN'THi Mods and Team membersin General - HI Guys,
I have not been much active on this group. So wanted to ask this here.
Is it allowed to post this kind of advertisement here?
If you are someone who trade in futures in mexc exchange and took heavy loss. BuStealth PayPal - Buy USA Verified PayPal - US eBay(1000/$25000) & Payoneer Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Nobody sell these services anymore?NO HOLDS PAYPALS/TIKTOK/EBAY [4 YEAR+ AGED /W TRADES]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - yo? have any paypal accounts in stock?🔥Have CRYPTOCURRENCY🔥Want Paypal F&F USD⭐FAST 24/7 ONLINE DAILY⭐LONG TERM BUYER PLSin Currency Exchange - Let me know when you get in stock. I have added you on IM.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.