Posts by mikeignoffo
67 posts total, newest first.
G36E Auto Tap Fire Scriptin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - AVGN Bro I'm still using this auto tap fire script in every game I play. it works with every single gun in the game, also I load the script after I started a match and it loads perfect. Plus I tried to use it when ca betG36E Auto Tap Fire Scriptin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dam it works pretty good except it slows down the rate of fire.How to unban yourself from Punk Busterin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - You got seriously lucky then because i tried that same thing like 6 months ago, i tried a account transfer on a banned bf4 account to a clean one and they wouldn't allow it, they also said they would permanantly block al♥Combat Arms - WallHack + Chams + CrossHair + FullBright and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RedHunter;12036138]Still working today . But use at your own risk ![/QUOTE]
You know what I finally got it working. I used extreme injector but I get a couple errors that pop up but everything works in game, I ju♥Combat Arms - WallHack + Chams + CrossHair + FullBright and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RedHunter;11958823]
Does MsgBox appear when Its Inject ?[/QUOTE]
No it doesnt.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.