Posts by Blitz
4,126 posts total, newest first.
We did it, Democrats flip the US House of Representatives.in General - [QUOTE=Cursed;14028710]WOOOO! BLUE WAVE!!!
>15 of the flipped seats were done by females. Two of which are muslim.
Why does religion and gender play a factor? I thought we were all equal?[/QUOTE]
Equality without equiForgot E-Mail/Passwordin Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Liz;12864337]mp*04*12*97* That's the first part. Partially censored for security.[/QUOTE]
Nice. I have no idea what I did with my 2FA code that will unlock my account when my phone eventually dies, but until thHow Old are the people on MPGH?in General - 20
Didn't go to any high school, but I have my GED. I'm on my third semester at a Community College. I currently do paralegal work as a contractor for the Transportation Security Administration. Basically I fill out forBig head says "Hi."in General - [QUOTE=Saboteur;11719397]sup http://i.imgur.com/fEYDP.png[/QUOTE]
stiLL A FUCKING MINION OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBig head says "Hi."in General - http://puu.sh/psgPS/942675a39f.jpg
Hi, guise. How's it been?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.