Posts by jumpertauri
111 posts total, newest first.
What changes would you like in the Combat Arms EU Section?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - I would like a clan section here :)
And a new minion.. Who i think will be Don Diablo..
I hope we get this CAE Section back active again :)Nexons Strike against Gorfagin Combat Arms EU Discussions - [quote=kongamonga;3382995]I think Gordon will find a Way to bypass that Problem. Why are you so mad at him? Dont call Him Gorfag, hes just giving to other ppl VIP Hacks, thats just Friendly, hes not releasing cuz hes madSilverBlast [v1.0]in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - huhh, finally i can play CA again :)
And, very nice realease DD. Keep up the good job bro. :)Nexons Strike against Gorfagin Combat Arms EU Discussions - jei jei jei jei jei jei jei jei jei jei .. Im hardware banned :P:P
WOHOOO! Ty nexon. :)Chocolate v4.1 EUin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Nice hack bro. Please dont stop releasing.. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.