Posts by resi
24 posts total, newest first.
LoL EUW Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hey guys, I would like to know how much the following account is worth.
Ranked Status : Silver V ( Over 150 Wins )
NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
Champions ( not many 6300 champions because I am focusing more at buying runes ) LoL EUNE Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - It has also 8.4k IP if that can elevate the priceLoL EUNE Price Checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Hey I have the following account which I would like to sell, and I would like to know what do you think of the price.
The account's stats are the following :
Champs : 67
Skins : 8
Rune pages : 2
Normal Wins : 9HaxonV6-D3DMenu-NoRecoil-Noreload-Kniferange/360'-CrossHair-SuperZombie-SpeedHackFIXEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - What is the Hotkey ?Farming Right Now...in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [NvD]-Magic
MSG2SHORT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.