Posts by JVX
13 posts total, newest first.
CS GO models (full color, Blue / Red) - NO wallhackin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I just tried it again, now the game won't even launch with it. :/
I want these working: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/526-counterstrike-global-offensive-hacks/511915-csgo-red-blue-player-textures-yellow-green-heads-no-wallhCS GO models (full color, Blue / Red) - NO wallhackin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - +1 for update, it shows up pink and black for me as well. It would be great to have working colored models with color heads (sans wallhack).Red and Blue player models [Never detected] By kila58 | Betain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I've started playing CSGO again and it would be great to have these colored models with yellow and green heads working again. I don't want any wallhack.CS:GO ||crack||in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - The game was in beta for almost a year and no one was able to crack it. There is an emulator that runs the game through a virtual machine but it is unplayable (10fps) due to being in a virtual machine. The game is $15, m[CSGO] Red and Blue Player Textures (Yellow and Green heads) NO WALLHACK!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - To extract with 7zip I had to rename both files and remove the "_mpgh.net" from the names as it is in between the part# and dot rar extension. Otherwise 7zip thinks the archives are corrupt.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.