Posts by _phil
1,337 posts total, newest first.
Giving away 3 ACCsin CrossFire Discussions - 1 :)An account I've phished. (not releasing)in CrossFire Discussions - K/D suck, but nice acc anyway (Y)Can I?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=zackie_2010;6068706]Can I use IP changer to change my real my IP and then do the same s.u.r.v.e.y.s multiple times?? thx[/QUOTE]
Not multiple times. Change IP -> do sur..vey onece -> do another oneHow should i buy crates ?in CrossFire Discussions - you get more if you get em 10 by 10.
If you just have enough left for 5s, then buy 5.
You will get more for your money! :)Got my account =]in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=InHuman;6048838]Finally decided to pay off my chargeback from gambit offers lol been banned for a good 1.5 years? maybe 2? i dunno =]
ign is [IT]InHuman, still in InToxicated
might decide to bring it back ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.