Posts by Pimpace
12 posts total, newest first.
M24 Gun Guidein Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=StEpyZzz;2202532]bolt-action is the best type of snipers on the worls[/quote]
What is "bolt-action"?Aimbotin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Blubb1337;2201324]/mmz /ohshit
Public undetected aimbot? LoL.[/quote]
Why? This ESP hack from this forum was also undetected. I've used it on PB servers and no ban.... so. (with new patch it's been detected)Aimbotin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I've meant he doesn't have a chance to fix up his fault. :) Perhaps we'd have got a new, workable (with new patch), undetected (yet :) ) hack. :PAimbotin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Why did you ban this guy? Now we can't get that stuff. :)[Discussion] What do you guys think? (PB RELATED)in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Interesting. It would be awsome if it would be true. :) (I mean, I don't know this is true or not...)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.