Posts by Massive
649 posts total, newest first.
What actually Happend...in General - [quote=Obama;3070044]Logs to prove your claim.[/quote]
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3381/hmmf.jpg (http://img169.imageshack.us/i/hmmf.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
1. I don't spell I'mWhat actually Happend...in General - [quote=Unsuccessful;3070023]its a group for the ppl that donate over 50$ to mpgh i believe[/quote]
How heart warming.
Edit:because no one said anything that i could quote etc i edit this x_x
Btw my new crossfire name What actually Happend...in General - [quote=WindowsKiller_Backup;3070015]
Lol you troll about she started say bad things about you and you dont know what the hell is donor[/quote]
Its his small writing i cudn't understand it straight away <.<What actually Happend...in General - [quote=Unsuccessful;3069969]lolol shes a donator yea[/quote]
what the hell is that?What actually Happend...in General - [quote=WindowsKiller_Backup;3069956]
She was eqlipse6 now she's Evelyn..and no she's not minion[/quote]
I thought i saw her with some kind of MPGH logo >.>
(Funny Eyes i guess :cybo:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.