Posts by Byrd
981 posts total, newest first.
Activity Downhillin Spammers Corner - [quote=HazedUp;2921924]I won't be on much anymore guys, Some people have noticed, And i know a lot of people haven't, But the fact of the matter is, Mpgh is getting old, But i will visit./yaahman[/quote]
nice work on Name Changein General - Bejesus-cuz he's the best bible characterCan anyone induce anything?in General - [quote=~HeartLessKid~;2907123]Oh. I just thought he was Gfx
Lolwut?[/quote]
nothin forget i said anything..i just broke in my new bong n im pretty stoned...but i ain't goin to sleep cuz the icp show is tomorrow nCan anyone induce anything?in General - [quote=~HeartLessKid~;2907114]How? /tehe
No.
My friend's friend has some sort of wine that makes you drunk in one sip.[/quote]
fuck gettin drunk
well nvm
i like gettin blowed out cuz your just as fucked up bCan anyone induce anything?in General - [quote=~HeartLessKid~;2907106]Can anyone induce anything?
I can induce:
Vomit
Pee /tehe (Most of the time)
I wonder if anyone can make themselves sleep.[/quote]
give me 80 bucks i'll get you 7 n half grams of he
Showing the 5 most recent posts.