Posts by cheeseman12
11 posts total, newest first.
Missing iw_xx.iwd filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I'm missing lots of iw_00.iwd to iw_31.iwd files. I've been looking here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=57230 on the alterIWnet forums and that has all the files I need to download. But because I'm missing a lot of those files I w[New] Black Edition Final [1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - is it vac bannable?[Solved]Hide and Seek Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - i dont know what this all means[Solved]Hide and Seek Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - do u need a mod loader and alteriwnet??? if so how do i get them. i dont know what they are./boh1 im sorta new to this type of thing... sorry if its easy and annoying for u to tell me[Solved]Hide and Seek Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey, I've never used a mod before, but I was wondering how to use a mod, and I feel like starting off witht he hide and seek mod because it looks pretty cool/yayz
thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.