Posts by whatsapp1991
7 posts total, newest first.
after some pointers for injectionin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - bump bumping the threadafter some pointers for injectionin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Hey can anyone tell me if CS:GO has a injector that works with other directX9 games?
I would like to find a way to inject a crosshair into a fullscreen DX9 game.
There was one on mpgh already but links are dead : FlaOsiris + injector (updated 30-11-2020)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey can anyone tell me if this works via DX 9 injector?
I would like to find a way to inject a crosshair into a fullscreen DX9 game.
There was one on mpgh already but links are dead : Flameswor10's Universal Crosshair [Help: Crosshair for BF2 (or any D3D based game)in Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl;14873222]why would you need a crosshair, the game already has one[/QUOTE]
some variants of the game (mods) had the crosshairs removed.Help: Crosshair for BF2 (or any D3D based game)in Battlefield 2 Hacks & Cheats - HI
I am looking to create / inject custom crosshair for BF2. Because I am new to this, after alot of hours I managed to research and hunt down some injectors (DCInjector, Extreme Injector v2 by master131, Winject, sinJec
Showing the 5 most recent posts.