Posts by Kakerzone
102 posts total, newest first.
Static 1.3 [Leak]in Minecraft Mods - The client is really good, although it stutters a lot. I also wonder what the client is downloading when you first run it... I hope it's no keylogger or something along the lines of that. Oh, and is there a way to disablMinecraft Jar launcherin Minecraft Tools & Resources - There's a few problems I'm facing... One of them is the horrendous startup time. It takes approximately 2-4 minutes on my machine to boot up. It's quite annoying. The other one is the website seems to be down, which is qYou dont need a beast computer to host.in Minecraft Server Advertising - People who think that 2GB can't host 64 people don't know squat about Minecraft server hosting.
My (died)server used to host 50 people with only 1GB of RAM allocated to it. It depends on your hardware too, like what MHz[Tutorial] Hacking Steam Accountsin General Hacking - Very helpful, thanks. >_>
/sarcasm
Don't worry, got it to work.[Tutorial] Hacking Steam Accountsin General Hacking - "You must have a password and a username!"
...What does that mean?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.