Posts by Predellinha
0 posts total, newest first.
ProtoGenesys (Steam & Plutonium)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Update:
I bought the original version of Steam, multiplayer, the cheat worked, there are some bugs, like the times when the game will start, on the loading screen, the game closes on its own and opens again in the same OVERWATCH MULTIHACK - TRIGGERBOT - AIMBOT - BHOP - ALL SCRIPTSin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=metalheart123;15018416]Hey! How exactly did you get it to work? Did you change the default parameters?[/QUOTE]
Safe hack in 2021?ProtoGenesys (Steam & Plutonium)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - The hacker being injected by Plutonium does not work with Project X. I did the injection by Process Hacker and the account was automatically banned. I created another account on the game forum and even then, Plutonium ba
Showing the 3 most recent posts.