Posts by sebimaster
157 posts total, newest first.
Global Bannedin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Search in the filter!DayzNavigator [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Pls give credits to Darky.hax etc!CE Script Executer v4 - UNDETECTED 8/14/12 [By Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is this like the inventory hack with CE?
do I need a bypass?List Of All Dayz Weapons , and non.in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - With the new Arma update it dont works for me anymore.
Tried it on many servers, I dont get any items.Inventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=l4rzie;6457741]I did what you instructed, but when i try to join a server, im stuck at loading screen. This only happends when im trying to do this.
ive tryed pultible servers.
Please help.[/QUOTE]
Update
Showing the 5 most recent posts.