Posts by Sh4dowL0rd
13 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Professional Hack Version 3 ( No Errors , STW , OHK ) 03 Novemberin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Played 4 games been kicked by errors 4 games... I've only played ZM, when i use a gernade i get error.CROSS FIRE ERROR send Error report?in CrossFire Help - Ok, but the thing is he is'nt even hacking at all. And it feels like we tried everything -.-.CROSS FIRE ERROR send Error report?in CrossFire Help - I dont think it's he graphics couse he got 1 gb just like me. He tried game booster and turned off every process he could, but with no succes :(. So problem is still remaining.:mad:MPGH News 2/7/2011 [Free VIP GiveAway!]in General - I want to WIN /sneer
That would make my day :D
My parents don't allow me to use credit card :( :(CROSS FIRE ERROR send Error report?in CrossFire Help - [quote=Hero0fCrossfire;4549416][/quote] He already did that to :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.