Posts by kenstr
71 posts total, newest first.
Need glitchers for video(s).in CrossFire Glitches - I'm Totally in...... XD
I'll add you, but I might not be on the same time.
I'll Join You if I see your on.Crossfire Glitches 2014 [40 Subs]in CrossFire Glitches - I do get error, but i why would i put error in video. people just want to see if it works.
It Takes Some Practice to get it right.Simple Injector || Works in W8 || Easy to use !in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - i think it is detectedCrossfire Glitches 2014 [40 Subs]in CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=eden5566;9199611]you made this video now? or its an old video and you are not sure if the glitches are working?[/QUOTE]
I made it now. i know it works. just don't know if it is old.Crossfire Glitches 2014 [40 Subs]in CrossFire Glitches - Sorry For The Long Wait But I'm Back.
Please Tell Me If Any Is Old.
Much Appreciated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBw1tTWeHN0&feature=youtu.be
Showing the 5 most recent posts.