Posts by fleefer27
7 posts total, newest first.
Updating clients on your own to play while you wait for official releases!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Bioscence;14365304]Hello! So I saw a thread in posted in 2018 by user Swagtown, and I decided I would do a little bit of a repost scenario with clarification and pictures as a step-by-step walkthrough on how to upVoid Realm hack?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Uys;14907384]It's alright, yeah you have to edit P-Code, didn't specify so sorry.
And yes it does dupe, Corps3Party, if you knew how the dupe worked, even if i said how to do it previously[/QUOTE]
I was able to Void Realm hack?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Uys;14906358]literally the first fucking line
private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 2999; -> private static const WAIT_TIME:int = 0;[/QUOTE]
after trying that it sent me to an infinite loading screen, regular nVoid Realm hack?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Uys;14905546]Edit in TradeButton.as
Didnt try dex thing so try it urself[/QUOTE]
but I cannot find any values that would lead to trade delay...Void Realm hack?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Uys;14890496]Only a bit of obfuscation. Duping is still as easy though.[/QUOTE]
I can't seem to find anything about trade delay at all.. is the dex thing still usable? or no?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.