Posts by Empyreanis
5 posts total, newest first.
R6S - Updated Elite Skins Save File (Dokkaebi)in Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=Pulsar_FUXS;14949747]Yo does this still work because I just got my pc for r6 today[/QUOTE]
I logged in just now and mine are still equipped after looking at the operators in the menu although I still haven't trR6S - Updated Elite Skins Save File (Dokkaebi)in Rainbow Six: Siege - It's not working for me unfortunately :/
Edit: Just followed the instructions on properly doing it my bad. It's working perfectly now, just needs to fix the button mappings a bit but other than that it's working very weFarm Darkon's Receipt, Darkon's First Errand {Grimoire 3.8+}in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=tom2031;14688867]not recomended you better off doing nulgath or ultra carnax[/QUOTE]
lmao whut you saying bruh?ArchFiend DoomLord for Grimoire (with separate Bloodgems bot included)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Damn this bot could've been so efficient if it was updated again.Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I would like a bot for Dirtlicker's quest "Navigating Tercessuinotlim".
Showing the 5 most recent posts.