Posts by clown_king
57 posts total, newest first.
Have PayPal Want BTC/USDT/ETH at 1:1in Currency Exchange - Want some trusted buyer for long term exchange.
Have Paypal Want BTC/USDT/ETH
Can do 20-25k every month
-All funds will be sent F&f
-You go first if not a trusted member & you will get paypal funds after 1 cLooking for someone with a EU revolut/wisein Work & Job Offers - Still lookingLooking for someone with a EU revolut/wisein Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=Rad13;15229665]hello, i got revolut, and i own a vcc service.
whats the purpose you need revolut? is it vcc's or?[/QUOTE]
Tried to pm you but it doesn't connect.Looking for someone with a EU revolut/wisein Work & Job Offers - Hi there,
I'm looking for someone from EU. I'll need cards for legal purpose only.
This is for someone who wants to earn passive income. PM me for more details
If you prove trustworthy, I may offer you some moreLooking for a full/part time job.in Work & Job Offers - Added on IM
Showing the 5 most recent posts.