Posts by normallydraco
4 posts total, newest first.
osu!rx fixin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=JustANormalProgramer;15360210]===========
[!] Fix automatic rewrite that make exe unusable
[+] Added no-replay record ( no one can watch your replay when toggle this )
===========
-Virustotal:https://www.virusosu!rx fixin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=JustANormalProgramer;15359856]-Just need to wait a little bit...
-If it's too long,restart osu!
Also aimassist is working now[/QUOTE]
New update broke relax it works on and off and misses a lot now and is omaple lite fixin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=ImDaWorst;15346683]I've noticed that people are complaining about Maple Lite Crack not working on the latest versions of osu!. However, there is a way to make it work - by using an older, supported osu! version spmaple lite crackin osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=vodeninja;15316690]I have exactly the same problem, do you know how to solve it?[/QUOTE]
Same did you find a solution yet?I Keep Getting Banned Even If I Do Everything To Be Unreconizablein osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=salcidov2;15293446]you're probably using a detected cheat (or hardware spoofer) lmfao. legit looking or not legit looking it's still detected. I'd recommend you find a paid private cheat or use something like mapl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.