Posts by azerty54
133 posts total, newest first.
Where's all the pre-2012 people.in General - Just saw the post here. I've joined in 2010: those were the good old days of being a pre-teenager going to middle school on daytime, and cheating on Combat Arms at night (and later on, learning a little bit more about hoYour life on MPGH then vs Nowin General - When I joined MPGH, I was 13 years old. I was here for CA hacks, didn't speak english, didn't know anything about programming, didn't really have any idea what my life would be in the future and just wanted to have fun athe death of generalin General - Just arrived on this topic, and I must say MPGH is the only thing that remains of my teenage years when I used to discover game hacking on combat arms, and I don't want it to die/close.
I have learnt a lot of things herAddiction to consumerismin Personal Growth - I see this thread is still being read, so here's an update.
I had written this thread in 2020. Since then, I have traveled for 3 months in norway. Initially I was looking for a job there but did not find anything.
It didYour last seen moviein General - https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ABVYEYEEL._AC_SY445_.jpg
Falling Down (1993)
IMDB (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/)
Personal Rating: 7/10
No need to add a description, everybody knows thi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.