Posts by c4rdinull
17 posts total, newest first.
Eyez 7.2 (13/12/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=superstar616;15037957]HOW D O IBIND TRIGGER TO ALT?[/QUOTE]
LAlt, E, Mouse4, Mouse5 and Auto
these are the optionsExternal autobhop with hitchancein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - is it possible to modify hitchance of bhop externally?, I've seen it in Osiris hacks its auto bhop really hit bhop constantly, not just auto jumpEyez 7.2 (13/12/2020) [External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=z10z;15029915]Working on it :D[/QUOTE]
Please add bhop function
Thanks♥️Le Chiffre v1.00 [External] (12 Dec, 2020)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=WhaleChubby;15027928]This is why I stated I have played the required 10-20 games needed to become trusted. This means reaching a minimum level of 10 or greater.[/QUOTE]
it's all trust factor my manLe Chiffre v1.00 [External] (12 Dec, 2020)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SKex;15027352]Still Safe, i open CSGO then open it and not this version, the version from github v1.0.1
Edit: Open it when the match start only!
So far 100 Hours on it 40 games,
Minimum Score 60-80 - 7 mvp
Max
Showing the 5 most recent posts.