Posts by LindaZes
5 posts total, newest first.
♣ [TUT] How to Make Your Own Weapon Skins [2017] ♣in Blackshot Mods & Modding - Youll need to include a replacement for gui/game.xml in your mod, as AFAIK you cant merge/mount this - then search for checkbox name, make a copy of that entry still within the #ContextMenu_PlayerUnit_UtilityItems item, I quit weed for goodin Reefer Club - mook has quit. You should feel proud of yourselves. He was an awesome player. He was abrasive but up front, told you how he felt. Unlike some others. Its a great loss to rose imoFavorite Childhood Video Game?in Entertainment - Still dont understand the hate for aou, aside from comics fans over ultron. Its one of my more favorite mcu films but id say infinity war is the best of the avengersMarijuana history.in Reefer Club - Sounds inefficient because of all the moves in the hash that do not exist at any given time. I think that two history tables, one of long period and one of short period, might be a good idea.How to create hack blackshot or how to edit it.in Blackshot Discussion - I am a beginer in OGRE and CEGUI.
If I need to create my own imageset and I need to club all images and create a texture file
for that look how do I it.
Can you help us?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.