Posts by PB&J
34 posts total, newest first.
Paypal "Buy Now" Button exploitin Exploits - I need help, can you explain the instructions in a little more depth? I couldn't get it to work. :(My first c++ program!in C++/C Programming - Needs more sand. :)
Na, all joking aside, its a pretty good beginners program. My first
program was a calculator. Baby-steps, baby-steps! boboFree ZPin CrossFire Tutorials - [quote=Arthur.;2412797]Close this...[/quote]
Just because you know doesn't mean somebody in the on the forum knows it :).
Go outside, fly a kite.
[quote=adidas4861;2424666]lol we all know that[/quote]
ActuallFree ZPin CrossFire Tutorials - I would rather play the game instead of wasting 12 hours trying to get ZP going through tons of forums, but thank you for posting it for the people that didn't know this /foshoHow To Create Antimute Spammer!in WarRock Hack Source Code - [quote=JohanPaulz;2119253]What do you mean?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he means that this spammer can work on any WEBSITE but not in a FPS that has a Hack Shield in it, But I'm not sure so don't take my word for it /boh1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.