Posts by Stixil
110 posts total, newest first.
How to Fix Crashingin Combat Arms Discussions - Sir Ragealot:
I really don't know, I just gave it a shot and it worked. I'm not really that tech savvy, but it worked regardless.How to Fix Crashingin Combat Arms Discussions - Hey guys.
As everyone who plays CA knows, Ca's been crashing like hell lately for a lot of people. Well, after trying a shit load of fixes, I decided to wing a few of 'em, and I found one that worked for me, so it'll prAnyone else randomly crashing?in Combat Arms Discussions - I tried uninstalling/reinstaling, no good. Still crashing/having difficulties connecting to server.Anyone else randomly crashing?in Combat Arms Discussions - Still crashing after maintenance. No hacks.FREE CSM 4.in Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Account's been won by Disturbed since he answered first. Thanks. Please close this. I'll pm you the info in one second.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.