Posts by inc3ndium
108 posts total, newest first.
My headset is shown as a speaker.in Hardware & Software Support - I am going to speak to my IT teacher about my problem and take my computer to school and fix it (if we can).My headset is shown as a speaker.in Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=Alen;5807343]Bass-boosting drivers? Differently amped and the louder / imbalanced bass makes it sound more bassy?
Pretty much this ^
In that case your driver (as in headphone driver) might be having My headset is shown as a speaker.in Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=FangedBeast;5807182]drivers?
Not plugged in properly?
Shit jack? [pc]
Room acoustics?
Settings via the PC?[/QUOTE]
I can't find any drivers for Conexant SmartAudio HD
what does shit jack mean?
What does tMy headset is shown as a speaker.in Hardware & Software Support - [QUOTE=Alen;5806912]The laptop has no way of determining whether you have a headset attached or speakers, hence it just calls them "speakers" in a generic fashion. You can change the icon and rename them, if you feel thaMy headset is shown as a speaker.in Hardware & Software Support - Hi
I got a new headset and when I pluged them in it didn't install any drivers (I dunno if it needs any drivers) but usually it does. But it didn't and it worked perfectly, the only thing that annoys me about them is th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.