Posts by Ezenemy
67 posts total, newest first.
AFKin Combat Arms Discussions - Got a quick question, with this bot am I able to make it stay in the same room until I am kicked? For example just finishing a game, spamming F5, keep from going inactive ingame, get exp and then repeat?
http://www.mpgError Code :[in Combat Arms Help - bump . . . . .Error Code :[in Combat Arms Help - [quote=Bombsaway707;2233085]/moved .[/quote]
Maybe instead of moving it you should help.
/failError Code :[in Combat Arms Help - [quote=Distinct;2233052]Nexon doesn't want you to have NX cash.[/quote]
Yeah I'm going to have to give you a infraction for spamming and useless posts.
Anyone know how to fix this?Error Code :[in Combat Arms Help - I get this when I try to do the free NX ******s?
"You have reached this page through an error.
Return to the Charge NX page.(Code:0)
Error"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.