Posts by coolhoser
10 posts total, newest first.
[REQUEST] Bannerin Help & Requests - Nevermind, I made my own. View CIWcDr.png on ScreenSnapr (http://screensnapr.com/v/CIWcDr.png)[REQUEST] Bannerin Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Morior;5552173]Ive been busy but you have no idea how hard to make a banner in a garrys mod style since its so vague and large, does the website have any specific genres of gmod or is it just everything?[/QUOTE]
[REQUEST] Bannerin Help & Requests - bump, no reply Morior[REQUEST] Bannerin Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Morior;5542770]First off your dimensions are insane, second upload your png file as an image instead of an attachment. Plus what is it?
But yeh ill try.[/QUOTE]
My dimensions may be incorrect, here's my origin[REQUEST] Bannerin Help & Requests - I haven't been on here much myself, but after a few days that I've been going through the Graphics Design Showroom etc. I've been pretty much amazed by some designs that people have made. So I decided to take up a reques
Showing the 5 most recent posts.