Posts by *Penguin*
180 posts total, newest first.
💥SELLING PC GAMES💥 MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA 💥TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON WILDLANDSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Contacted and looking for NieR: Automata.HYDROGEN'S FIBIT SERVICE | FAST & CHEAP | 200+ Done |in User Services - Iv'e sent you a request, would like to get the service done with you as I see promising results. Skype:EroticunicornzVery Special Pokemon Go account 34lvl Dragonite Snorlax 550slots poke coins 1100 p.in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - You shouldnt show your PoGo account name. Suggest you blur it out.NecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;11931274]I'm on that version with no errors. Try changing locations.[/QUOTE]
I found out that I cant snipe at pokestops so I turned it to false and now it works fine.NecroBot - Updated w/ Tons of Features | Install Guidein Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - My bot only gets to one pokestop as well and does nothing. The run time also stops. Anyone figure out anything?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.