Posts by lulala
7 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Basic HaX Beta 2 (06/08/2010)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I am afraid of that I have no right to use it cause of my post count..[Release] Basic HaX v3.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - it is the 1.3.37 version . downloaded from ALTERIWNET.
1.3.37a iw4mp.exe doesnt work at all...[Release] Basic HaX v3.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - OH, my OS is XP. AND i didnt set the admin.[Release] Basic HaX v3.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - I am using alterIWnet 1.3.37a but the iw4mp.exe is the 1.3.37 version.
and I had a iw4mp.dat file in my MW directory.. changed it with the file in HAX.RAR[Release] Basic HaX v3.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Idont know why it does not work .
I did everything you told me.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.