Posts by ScuffedSteveJobs
22 posts total, newest first.
Bitcoin rates predictions and thoughtsin Cryptocurrency Talk - Still a good time to buy imo. Next year will be incredibly good to sell.Best bitcoin wallet?in Cryptocurrency Talk - I like Green. Very simple.HOLY SHIT. Breonna Taylorin General - [QUOTE=CYBERPVNK;14949400]Yes, lets violate the 2nd Amendment and ban guns.
[/QUOTE]
Amendments are hard to violate or overturn, but not impossible. But I agree, it won't change for atleast the better part of a century.HOLY SHIT. Breonna Taylorin General - [QUOTE=Sheep Brain;14949321]Cultural appropriation I apologize[/QUOTE]
I mean sure I understand and respect people's desire to own a firearm for their own safety. But if so, why are so many American's so fascinated by gPresident Trump has Tested Positive for the Coronavirusin General - [QUOTE=Sheep Brain;14948991]People will try to find something to discredit him no matter how unbelievable it may sound, that's 21th century media for you[/QUOTE]
Called "conspiracies" for a reason. If you were to chose
Showing the 5 most recent posts.