Posts by Naruto10150
272 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=refaa;12710302]trigger plus aimbot on LMB works or not ? and if i change the delay to like 100 m/S or lower will it work like an a aimkey ? if u catch my drift[/QUOTE]
try it and find out lolUnban in cs goin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=gigagiga;12710325]I probably go to jail for unbanning.:confused:[/QUOTE]
well no ... not exactly
if you were to hack servers to unban ya probably.
if you were to call up a friend who works in that department atInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=vandido;12709102]The update works perfect, but the VAC conection drop at 20-40 mins ingame .- Any solution?[/QUOTE]
follow the instructions, remember to use secure inject. The hack worked for me like 5-6 hours wiUnban in cs goin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=gigagiga;12706496]Send me your credit card no. + expiration date and I unban you :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
that's actually just fraud and is illegal .. don't joke about thatHow vertigo boost works?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=staicu_;12704139]Do i need to know something special to figure out?[/QUOTE]
Yes english.
I can probably mimic this effect by having a computer (or 2, or 3 mostly because I doubt my work laptop can run 10 i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.