Posts by Katy-
45 posts total, newest first.
HELP i need a file PLEASE GIVE MEin Soldier Front General - [quote=jaskiiez20;2138764]for sum reason i cant download area_26.sff so can u please post it[/quote]
Delete all area files, than it should re-install when starting up SFWarRock.exe keeps missingin WarRock Discussions - [quote=kingpady;2140605]This never happened to me.
Maybe you've your friend deleted from teamviewing or something...[/quote]
[quote=ikke0147;2140635]its your antivirus ,goto > quarantaine > restore file
tell me if WarRock.exe keeps missingin WarRock Discussions - I had this problem several times now, that WarRock.exe has just been deleted from the WarRock folder.
(For some reason my injector aswell, but w/e.)
(no, it ain't my virusscanner.)
And now I was thinking, do some of yoSanMarinus Public [30/06/10]in WarRock - International Hacks - Let's see if it works /teheD3D Remakingin WarRock Discussions - After fully formatting you're pc I don't think there would be much files left..
EDIT:
Apparently you found them tho, congratz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.